Brooklyn Councilman Chaim Deutsch has announced additional Sanitation collections in advance of Pesach 2018.
Community Board 14 (parts of Kensington, Flatbush, and Midwood):
- For areas with regular pick up on Monday/Thursday, there is an additional collection on Friday, March 30th.
- For areas with regular pick up on Tuesday/Friday or Wednesday/Saturday, there is an additional collection on Thursday, March 29th.
- There will also be an additional early morning recycling collection for all residents on Friday. All recycling materials must be placed at curbside on the evening of Thursday, March 29th for collection on Friday, March 30th.
Community Board 15 (Midwood, Sheepshead Bay, Gravesend):
- All trash will be collected on the morning of Friday, March 30th before 11 am.
- All recycling will be collected on the morning of Friday, March 30th before 11 am.
Assemblymember Helene Weinstein has arranged for special dumpsters for refuse at the following sites on Friday, March 30th:
- James Madison High School – Quentin Road (between Bedford Ave. and E. 26th St.)
- Nostrand Avenue (K&L) – Across from P.S. 240 Andries Hudde
- City Park Adjacent to Derech Hatorah – 2810 Nostrand Avenue (between Kings Hwy. & P)
- Rabbi Rokeach’s Shul – 3302 Avenue P (on East 33rd Street)
- Marine Park Jewish Center – 3311 Avenue S